- About us
- GS Blog
- Property Rentals
Meet Nicole Weinstein
- County of Residence
- Volunteer Position
- Chair, My Promise, My Faith Committee; assistant leader, Troop 1109
- How long have you been a volunteer?
- Were you a Girl Scout?
- Yes, a Brownie
- If yes, how many years?
- How many generations of Girl Scouts are in your family?
- How has the Girl Scout Movement impacted your life?
I want my daughter to be a strong, empowered girl and woman. The GS movement promotes that and provides her with opportunities to be that girl! Also, My Promise, My Faith extends opportunities to girls to explore their faith in a safe, pressure-free environment. Not only their own faith, but other faiths as well. It is an opportunity for them to learn about other faiths and beliefs and I am pleased to be able to work with Girl Scouts to bring that to girls of all ages.
- What does being a Girl Scout volunteer mean to you?
Being a volunteer with the Girl Scouts means a great deal to me. I am so happy to be able to share my faith and my experiences with other girls. I want to empower them to explore and to not be afraid to challenge themselves. I also love working with the smart, fun and exciting future generations. I am looking forward to seeing what today's Girl Scouts can accomplish tomorrow and am pleased to know that I will have a hand in helping them to succeed.
- Do you have a favorite Girl Scout word or phrase?
Discover, Connect, Take Action. Everything we do as girls and women should start with this phrase!
- What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie?