- About us
- Girl Scouts Blog
Meet Melissa (Missy) J. Brouillette
- County of Residence
- Volunteer Position
- How long have you been a volunteer?
- Were you a Girl Scout?
- Yes - as an adult
- If yes, how many years?
- How many generations of Girl Scouts are in your family?
- 2 now, myself & my daughter Sabrina
- How has the Girl Scout Movement impacted your life?
Reconnected with old friends that I hadn't seen in a while; got to make new friends; passing along new skills to my children that I didn't have before.
- What does being a Girl Scout volunteer mean to you?
Spending time with my daughter & seeing her have fun in ways that I wasn't able to have growing up.
- Do you have a favorite Girl Scout word or phrase?
- What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie?