- About us
- Girl Scouts Blog
Meet Marie Wendeborn
- County of Residence
- Volunteer Position
- Assistant Leader
- How long have you been a volunteer?
- Were you a Girl Scout?
- If yes, how many years?
- How many generations of Girl Scouts are in your family?
- How has the Girl Scout Movement impacted your life?
It has shown me that all sisters must stick together! I have had so much fun sharing, learning, and doing all kinds of activities with a great group of girls. I am so much happier than I ever was. It has brightened my life.
- What does being a Girl Scout volunteer mean to you?
It means I must be a positive role model for LOTS of sisters!! I get to help our troop, our community and our world! Let's work together to make this a HAPPY world!
- Do you have a favorite Girl Scout word or phrase?
- What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie?