With the cookie booth season upon us, we want girls
to get creative with their booth display!
Submit a picture of your troop participating at a cookie booth between March 14th and April 6th. With each submission please include your troop number, the date of your booth, where your booth was located, your troop cookie goal, and what you plan to do with your troop proceeds.
Submit your photo to email@example.com; or mail your photo to GSNENY 213 Meadowbrook Road, Queensbury NY 12804, Attn: Kris St. Peter. Troops may only submit one photo.
Our team will then create a “‘Creative Cookies’, Booth Contest” album on the GSNENY Facebook page on April 12th. Then it’s up to you! Ask your friends and family to visit your picture on our GSNENY Facebook Album between April 9th to April 18th. Voting ends 5pm on April 18th.
The troop’s photo with the most “likes” will win an end of the year Pizza Party just for you courtesy of Product Sales. The troop’s photo with the second most “likes” will win an end of the year Ice Cream Social courtesy of Product Sales.
- Entries will be accepted from March 14th to April 8th
- Only 1 photo per booth can be submitted per troop
- Photo entries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; or mailed to GSNENY 213 Meadowbrook Road, Queensbury NY 12804, Attn: Kris St. Peter
- Entries must include Troop Number, the Date of the Booth, the Location of the Booth, the Troop Cookie Goal and what the troop plans to do with their Cookie Proceeds.
- JPEG is the preferred format
- Eligibility to Enter Contest: Open to all girls and volunteers participating in
- GSNENY Cookie Booth Sales
- Eligibility to Vote: Open to all